Louisiana State Museum

The first stop on me and Sara's road trip was the Louisiana State Museum in Natchitoches, Louisiana. The museum, by Trahan Architects, is like a step into the future of architecture.

On this trip I tried to utilize the variety of cameras and lenses that I have in order to properly document each space in the best way. What I realized, however, is just how many more lenses I want. C'est la vie.



The copper cladding is so beautiful and impeccably detailed. It may have been my favorite part of the building. It was understated compared to the inside and did not dwarf or disrespect the surrounding historical architecture. 




































Despite the small size of the building, the museum space is spectacular and filled with light.

























Just beautiful.