Week in Pictures

I know that I have been neglecting this blog, but unfortunately I have been super sick for the past month, I haven't been up to much other than attending my little cousin's first birthday (yay!) This is a collection of my instagram pictures over the past week.




1. My cousin Kenny and his daughter, Camella  2. I have bathing multiple times a day to try and sooth my aches from this cold I am trying to shake  3. Camella and Belle  4. A window in the Marigny, I snapped this picture on a site visit during class  5. Pho with Ryan  6. Found this beer can in my shower, looks like Jake has been partying without me  7. Light reflecting all pretty on the clean dishes  8. Beer can in the bushes, the boys have definitely been partying without me  9. At the fly last Friday enjoying the sunset